Ingredients (makes 5 saucer sized pizzas)
1 clove garlic diced
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees
- Line a tray with baking paper
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until combined. The dough will be liquidy but just stir and wait a few minutes until the coconut flour absorbs the liquid.
- When you have a dough that is like a pancake mix consistency, pour two table spoons onto the baking paper and spread it around until you have a thin layer with no holes. I like to do two saucer sized pizzas on one tray but feel free to do 4 TBS and make one large pizza
- Bake for 10 mins one side, flip and do 10 mins the other side.