The Search for Bread
My search for bread has been been dancing a fine balance between eggness, grainy feel, heaviness, taste and texture as well of course being gluten, grain, yeast, sugar free, low carb, keto, easy and all the rest right?!
Well it seems I have found the one!
You can make it nut free too if you like?!
I hear the mums in the background applauding at another but free lunchbox option, yay! and my 7 year old loves it!
The Energy Alchemist
- 2 cups of activated nuts and/or seeds blended to a flour (NUT FREE – 1 cup of sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds, 1/2 cup of sesame seeds – MY FAV combo – 1/2 cup almonds, 1/2 cup of walnuts, 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds. Really you can have a play with whats in your cupboard, have fun with it, just remember some flavours are stronger than others!)
- 7 free range eggs – organic even better (or egg replacement)
- 1/2 cup of ghee (or coconut oil for vegan)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of xanthum gum
- 3 TBS of chia seeds
- 3 TBS of sesame seeds
- Pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- Preheat over to 180C
- Combine all ingredients with the 2 cups of nut/seed flour
- Add batter to a lined loaf tin and smooth over
- Cook for 40 mins on 180
- Eat fresh, store for 3-5 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in an air tight container in the freezer – you may like to pre-slice it!
How It Works
Cleanse the body and mind
Cleanse the density from your body and mind.
Hold More Energy and Light
Chanel more energy and light to increase your voltage.
Shine Brightly Love Life
Confidently shine bright, light and free